At the end of each year, the entire Vet2Pet team gathers to share department updates about everything accomplished during the year. Sitting back and reflecting on all of our hard work—and seeing what that hard work led to—gives everyone on the team a boost of pride and joy.
While every department has many successes to celebrate, the Product team had an exceptionally productive year (although I might be biased). I thought it would be nice to share our 2021 accomplishments—along with some sneak peeks for 2022—with our customers and industry friends here.
We’ve walked in your shoes
All of the features we build for the Vet2Pet platform have you—veterinary professionals—in mind. Having walked in your shoes, our team understands the challenges veterinary practices face every day.
Obviously, COVID has presented an entirely different set of challenges for veterinary teams, and we’ve really focused on providing solutions to these new problems over the past 18+ months. When deciding what to build and how it will work, we first identify the problem we’re trying to solve, and for whom we’re trying to solve it. Then, we think through every aspect of the feature, from how it will work and look to the user experience for practices and pet owners.
From the smallest enhancement to the largest new feature release, it all boils down to helping veterinary teams deliver exceptional client experiences, be more efficient, improve patient care, grow revenue, create cultures of happiness and success in their practices, and get home for dinner on time.
2021 new features and enhancements
So let’s have a walk down memory lane, shall we? In 2021, we released the following new features and feature enhancements:
- You drove veterinary patient compliance and revenue with memorable Reminder Postcards.
- You turned your parking lot into a waiting room with Visit Tracker for curbside services.
- You took control of your veterinary Loyalty Program with the Loyalty Management Tool.
- You chose when and how to send health service reminders with a Reminder Management System upgrade. Now you can deliver multiple coming-due and past-due health service reminders via push notification, email, and SMS text.
- You made veterinary pharmacy sales even easier with Vetsource’s mobile app single sign-on for order requests.
- You extracted meaningful data to gain business insights with robust reporting on your health service reminders.
- You expertly managed veterinary appointments with Appointment Management feature enhancements that allow you to send customized appointment proposal kick back messages, set the days and times that clients can request appointments, disable date ranges at one time (e.g., block off the entire week of Thanksgiving), and require push notifications be turned on to request an appointment.
- You took your equine practice to the next level with the addition of the equine platform and app.
The Vet2Pet platform is constantly evolving based on requests from customers—it’s really amazing that our team of software developers have any time for social lives and sleep! (They do, we promise.)
Coming soon to the Vet2Pet platform
Oh, all the things we have in store for you! In the coming months, Vet2Pet customers will enjoy even more ways to communicate with their clients (2-Way Texting and Email Messaging!), collect client feedback for constant improvement (Post-Visit Surveys!), and so much more!
Plus, we’re calling 2022 “the big year of little things,” because we’ll be focusing on enhancing our existing features based on feedback we’ve received from our customers!
We are so very thankful to our customers for showing trust and support in Vet2Pet this year. We cannot wait to see what the future holds, and we’re excited to share in this journey with you!
P.S. If you aren’t already a Vet2Pet customer, what are you waiting for? Schedule a demo and discover how the Vet2Pet platform will help you achieve your practice goals in 2022.