Science says your veterinary practice should be sending postcard reminders
And Vet2Pet’s postcards are the most memorable, eye catching, and attention-getting in vet med.
Vet2Pet’s postcard health service reminders will help your practice get noticed. Recent research found:
- Direct mail held participant attention for 118% longer than digital advertising.
- Direct mail stimulated 29% higher brand recall than digital advertising.
- Integrated digital and direct mail campaigns elicited 10% higher brand recall than digital on its own.
- If direct mail was received after an email, brand recall was 40% higher than digital on its own.
Use postcards in conjunction with text, email, and app notification reminders, to help drive compliance and practice revenue! (And bring a smile to your clients’ faces.)
Why Vet2Pet’s Postcards?
- You can remind clients of coming-due and past-due health services.
- Works of art designed by artist Matt Rinard, they are hilarious, and will grab your clients’ attention—there’s no way these will be tossed out with the junk mail.
- The simple, effective message on the back is addressed to the patient, not the client.
- They include your practice logo and two options to book an appointment—a QR code to download your app and your hospital phone number.
- Reminders include only the month services are due, and they’re displayed in layperson terms with fun emojis.
- They are competitively priced at $0.69/each, and that includes postage!*
- There are 3 different designs for the front of the postcards, and the designs will be selected randomly during printing.
- Science says you can more effectively reach clients with printed materials.
The Vet2Pet difference
The numbers don’t lie: Veterinary practices using Vet2Pet’s all-in-one client connection platform are seeing real results.**
- Increased pharmacy revenue by 9.7%
- Increased client spending by 41%
- Saved 3 hours of phone time per day
- Increased revenue by $142K
With Vet2Pet, you can:
- Get more done in less time.
- Attract new team members with your innovative, out-of-the-box thinking and the technology that goes with it.
- Make it easy for clients to do business with you.
- Make it easy for your team to provide exceptional client experiences.
- Strengthen the bond with clients.
- Love your job again, and get home for dinner on time.
**Average results based on data from the PIMS of Vet2Pet customers