Science says your veterinary practice should be sending postcard reminders
And Vet2Pet’s postcards are the most memorable, eye catching, and attention-getting in vet med.
Vet2Pet’s postcard health service reminders will help your practice get noticed. Several studies have shown that brand recall is stronger with print than digital advertising, because direct mail is more tactile. Research from Canada Post and Ispos found:
- Direct mail held participant attention for 118% longer than digital advertising.
- Direct mail stimulated 29% higher brand recall than digital advertising.
- Integrated digital and direct mail campaigns elicited 10% higher brand recall than digital on its own.
- If direct mail was received after an email, brand recall was 40% higher than digital on its own.
Why Vet2Pet’s Postcards?
- You can remind clients of coming-due and past-due health services.
- Works of art designed by artist Matt Rinard, they are hilarious, and will grab your clients’ attention—there’s no way these will be tossed out with the junk mail.
- The simple, effective message on the back is addressed to the patient, not the client.
- They include your practice logo and two options to book an appointment—a QR code to download your app and your hospital phone number.
- Reminders include only the month services are due, and they’re displayed in layperson terms with fun emojis.
- They are competitively priced at $0.69/each, and that includes postage!*
- There are 3 different designs for the front of the postcards, and the designs will be selected randomly during printing.
- Science says you can more effectively reach clients with printed materials.
The Vet2Pet difference
The numbers don’t lie: Veterinary practices using Vet2Pet’s all-in-one client connection platform are seeing real results.**
- Increased pharmacy revenue by 9.7%
- Increased client spending by 41%
- Saved 3 hours of phone time per day
- Increased revenue by $142K
With Vet2Pet, you can:
- Get more done in less time.
- Attract new team members with your innovative, out-of-the-box thinking and the technology that goes with it.
- Make it easy for clients to do business with you.
- Make it easy for your team to provide exceptional client experiences.
- Strengthen the bond with clients.
- Love your job again, and get home for dinner on time.
**Average results based on data from the PIMS of Vet2Pet customers