NEW! Grab your clients’ attention with Vet2Pet’s reminder postcards
Our new postcard health service reminders will not only put a smile on your clients’ faces—they’ll also motivate them to take action so their pets stay healthy. And when used in conjunction with our text, email, and app notification reminders, you’ll be sure to drive compliance and practice revenue (and keep your patients healthier and your clients happier!).
Why Vet2Pet’s Postcards?
- You can remind clients of coming-due and past-due health services.
- Works of art designed by artist Matt Rinard, they are hilarious, and will grab your clients’ attention—there’s no way these will be tossed out with the junk mail.
- The simple, effective message on the back is addressed to the patient, not the client.
- They include your practice logo and two options to book an appointment—a QR code to download your app and your hospital phone number.
- Reminders include only the month services are due, and they’re displayed in layperson terms with fun emojis.
- They are competitively priced at $0.69/each, and that includes postage!*
- There are 3 different designs for the front of the postcards, and the designs will be selected randomly during printing.
With Vet2Pet, you’ll:
- Stand apart from competitors
- Strengthen the bond with clients
- Streamline and simplify your workflow
- Automate client communication and reminders
- Improve client and team experiences
- Make it easy for clients to do business with you
- Increase revenue (Hospitals using the Loyalty Program enjoy an average annual revenue increase of $100K, so the platform more than pays for itself!)
- Love your job again, and get home for dinner on time