Turn your parking lot into a waiting room with Vet2Pet’s Visit Tracker
A 2021 Blue Research blind survey of 1,003 U.S. pet owners asked the question: “What has been the biggest positive change, the thing you definitely want to keep, in terms of how veterinary practices have supported pet owners since the start of the pandemic?” One of the most common answers was offering curbside veterinary services:
“No waiting room. Our dogs are calmer waiting in the car.”
“I love when they come out and get your pet from the car and you leave and come back when they are finished. This is an easy drop off and go.”
With Vet2Pet’s Visit Tracker, clients can easily check in from the comfort of their vehicle and request curbside service for food or medication pick-ups, patient drop-offs and pick-ups, and more, elevating the client experience. A team member can be assigned to a patient, each patient’s status can be updated and tracked throughout the appointment for visibility to the entire team, and clients can be updated on their pet’s status in real time.
Why Vet2Pet’s Visit Tracker?
- It elevates the client experience.
- It helps clients who can’t easily come inside.
- It improves efficiency.
- It reduces noise in your waiting room.
- It’s easy for clients to use.
- It’s easy for your team to use.
- It’s customizable.
Schedule a demo below to find out how Vet2Pet's all-in-one client engagement platform can help your practice.
- Increased pharmacy revenue by 9.7%
- Increased client spending by 41%
- Saved 3 hours of phone time per day
- Increased revenue by $142K**
- Get more done in less time.
- Attract new team members with your innovative, out-of-the-box thinking and the technology that goes with it.
- Make it easy for clients to do business with you.
- Make it easy for your team to provide exceptional client experiences.
- Strengthen the bond with clients.
- Love your job again, and get home for dinner on time.