We are hiring! Marketing Coordinator
We are on the hunt for a Marketing Coordinator to work with our rapidly growing software company. Are you the right SWAN for us? (S=smart, W= work ethic, A= attitude, N= nice).
Marketing Coordinator Job Description
- Manage the Vet2Pet blog: Create monthly Basecamp project, plan blog topics and recruit bloggers, create content calendar, ensure timely delivery of all project tasks, light edits as required, create “Blogging guidelines” document, monitor blog performance and report monthly. Encourage authors to promote their posts to their networks when live.
- Manage the bi-monthly newsletter: Create monthly Basecamp project, manage project and ensure timely delivery of all tasks and content needed, send test emails, send emails via MailChimp.
- Manage email marketing: Create deployment schedule based on marketing plan/sales requirements, create and manage email marketing calendar, set up Basecamp projects/tasks as needed, send on test emails, manage projects to ensure timely delivery of all tasks, send via MailChimp
- Manage social media posts: Create social media posts on a monthly basis. Analyse and report on social media performance monthly. Make recommendations for social media campaigns and ways to improve engagement. Keep Facebook and Twitter pages updated, start LinkedIn page and posting for Vet2Pet.
- Main point of contact for sales requests: Filter, prioritize and execute on requests from the sales team. Manage all sales and marketing collateral, ensuring it’s up-to-date and in inventory as needed. Coordinate with outside vendors for print and promotional materials.
- Manage Vimeo and YouTube videos: Post new videos as required. Ensure videos are properly organized, have descriptions and that all settings for each are correct.
- Plan meetings, conferences and trade shows: Identify, assemble, and coordinate required materials; create and manage project tasks in Basecamp, coordinate mailing lists and communication pre and post events.
- Manage and monitor website: Monitor website on both desktop and mobile for broken links, formatting issues and out-of-date info. Manage requests to developer (if needed) through Trello board. Make content edits as required and act as backup to graphic designer on WordPress edits.
- Research competitive products: Identify and evaluate product characteristics, positioning, pricing, and advertising activity, report to team and keep detailed notes, advertising and marketing samples in Basecamp.
- Contribute to content production: As required, assist with creating, editing, and proofing marketing copy.
- Marketing analysis: Evaluate performance of emails/web pages and make recommendations for tweaks and improvements
- University or college graduate from a related program.
- 3-5 years previous experience in a similar marketing role.
- Confident and outgoing personality. Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Outstanding attention to detail.
- Well organized and self-motivated.
- Excellent command of written English and grammar with copy accuracy. Demonstrated experience with copy-writing and editing.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Knowledge of traditional and digital marketing tools.
- Solid computer skills, including MS Office and web analytics.
- Familiarity with Customer Relationship Management software
Great to have:
- Experience with Basecamp, Trello, Wordpress, MailChimp, Vimeo, iMovie, Google Analytics, Salesforce
Interested? Send your resume to email@example.com and tell us about yourself!