Join the Vet2Pet Team!
We’re passionate about what we do, and we have a lot of fun doing it! Many of us are “from the trenches,” with experience working in the field as veterinarians, practice managers, or technicians. Our mission—and we live and breathe it daily—is to help practices be more successful, and to help the whole veterinary team be less stressed and get home for dinner on time.
Our home office is located in beautiful Durango, Colorado, and we have several remote team members across North America. Our team is strong, connected, and supportive. Our culture is open, honest, fun, hard-working, flexible, independent, and constantly evolving. We’re always looking for the best and the brightest in the industry to join us, so browse our open positions below! We’re growing quickly— if there aren’t any open positions today, keep checking back with us.
Currently no open positions at this time
Vet2Pet, a technology company that provides client engagement software and solutions for veterinary practices, is looking for an app success coach to join our team. As an app success coach, you’ll help practices leverage their app to communicate more effectively with pet owners, grow revenue, and increase compliance.
This is a full-time, remote position.
- Use your industry knowledge and problem-solving skills to forge client relationships.
- Speak with new and existing customers to determine their business goals and demonstrate how our client engagement platform will help achieve those goals.
- Become an expert on the functions of the Vet2Pet platform—including the mobile app and the “mission control” dashboard, and provide tools and best practices to equip the practices you coach with a thorough understanding of the platform.
- Present the platform and all of its benefits to veterinary professionals—from practice managers and owners to technicians and client service representatives.
- Flexible, remote schedule
- A strong, connected, and supportive team
- An open, honest, fun, hard-working, flexible, independent, and constantly evolving culture
- Shared company-wide performance bonuses
- A competitive compensation and benefits package
- Exceptional listening skills—you’ll be able to find a fit for new and existing clients, leaving them impressed by the possibilities and excited to launch
- Ability to work with a collaborative, creative team that is always looking for ways to increase efficiency using the platform so we can set our customers up for success
- A highly motivated and eager-to-succeed self-starter and go-getter
- Comfortable working remotely, or already have experience doing so, with the ability to motivate yourself to do what needs to be done each day without constant supervision
- Value connection and understand how to nurture relationships
- A bright, positive attitude
- High energy and stamina (we are on Zoom… A LOT)
- High school diploma/GED equivalent
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Experience working in the veterinary industry; hospital management experience preferred
At Vet2Pet, we developed a client engagement platform that helps veterinary practices build stronger relationships with their clients, implement efficient systems, improve patient care, and grow revenue with innovation. We’re a fun team that works hard and plays hard, but always has one goal in mind: improving the lives of veterinary professionals. Learn more about us at vet2pet.com.
To apply, please submit a “video cover letter” and your resume to email@example.com. Bonus points for personality and creativity!